Search This Blog

Sunday, March 10, 2013

From the Desk of Mr. Y. Speed: Shape the future!

Dear Members,

as the season is approaching its climax and at the same time its end, I want to conduct an investigation into your satisfaction with my outstanding work. Although I am quite sure you all have only the most noteworthy praise to convey with regard to my efforts, I still like to have some valiant statistical feedback and impressive numbers to show off to other sports administers or even random people I meet on the street. There is nothing like a good promotion really.

I highly encourage you to vote in all of the following polls (especially he last one) and help shaping the future of the sport and my contributions to it.

Your reading habits of my communications:


My innovations, mark everything you like:


Regarding my future labors as dedicated official:

No comments:

Post a Comment